Driveway Sealcoating in New Orleans, La
We are Residential Sealcoating contractors
Protect your asphalt driveway with expert sealcoating from our pro contractors in New Orleans and surrounding areas in Louisiana.
With more than 20 years of experience as a local business, we specialize in residential paving services. Our employees are fully licensed, insured, skilled, and professional.
In addition to seal coating, we seal small cracks, provide repairs for larger cracks and holes, and perform mill and overlay for severely damaged blacktop.
We’re here to help your driveway or parking lot look great. Call us today to schedule a free estimate or to learn more about our company near you in the Bayou.
Why Choose Us
Please consider us when your asphalt driveway needs maintenance. Sure, a few of our competitors in the area have soild reviews on Google or Facebook, but they don’t match up to our quality of work.
Here are the top five reasons to choose us:
- Our rates are affordable (not cheap!) and keep money in your pockets and purses.
- Our contractors are friendly and easy to get along with.
- Our company is local to New Orleans and family owned.
- We arrive on time and get the job done when it fits your schedule.
- Our estimates are free and accurate (no mystery fees here!).
Benefits of asphalt coating
You’ve probably asked yourself once or twice, “Is it really worth spending the money to seal my driveway?” The short answer is YES, sealing is a worthy investment that is relatively inexpensive.
Below are the benefits of our residential sealcoating service:
- It is a cost-effective way to protect and extend the life of your asphalt surface.
- The coating repels water, which is the single most harmful enemy when it comes to asphalt deterioration.
- Sealing also guards driveways against sunlight and oxygen, two significant causes of corrosion.
- Finally, a strong seal repels oils and other automobile fluids that deteriorate asphalt.
We recommend professional seal coat for your driveway every 1 to 3 years. The following are signs a seal application (or repair) is needed:
- You can see the distinct color of the individual stones that make up the asphalt.
- You witness the first signs of cracking or breaking down.
- You notice warping in the blacktop.
- Water is pooling from an uneven surface.